2020 - 2021 | PRESCHOOL (3 & 4-Year-Olds)
Our Preschool Program exists to give your most precious loved ones a hand-on experience in learning, with a God-centered environment and loving teachers trained to give your child the most in their first school experience!
We are looking to create a positive school experience and encourage a life long love of learning while showing the love and character of Christ. We introduce children to routines and expectations with a well-rounded approach to learning while directing children toward school readiness.
Our classrooms are fun and friendly learning environments that promote learning through discovery, as well as provide the opportunity for critical social and emotional development. Children learn to interact with others and expand their emotional boundaries as they adapt to new experiences.
Our Preschool Program offers Preschool classes for 3-year-olds, and Pre-Kindergarten classes for 4 to 5-year-olds. We offer full and half day schedule options to accommodate most parent’s personal and family needs.
Choice of Class Schedules & Tuition Rates (Paid August thru May)
FULL DAY - 5 Day (Monday – Friday) = $7,000/Cost for the school year
- 4 Day (Monday – Thursday) = $6,000/Cost for the school year
1/2 Day - 5 Day (Monday – Friday) = Not available at this time / Waiting list available.
- 4 Day (Monday – Thursday) = Not available at this time / Waiting list available.
Things we recommend you do before making a decision if Willamette Kids Preschool is for your family:
- Check out our Preschool program by taking a tour. Click Here to schedule a tour!
- Talk to other parents currently enrolled in the program.
- Visit your child’s potential classroom on the day you want to have him/her attend.
- Have a discussion at home about whether our Preschool program is right for your family.
- Fill out the necessary forms (Located in Preschool Lobby).
- Submit completed forms and registration fee to the Church Office.